6/24/2009

Jeans are girls’ best friends!

Hello again:-)
Who hasn’t got any jeans in the closet…umm i mean in the inventory?
Put your hands up!
Nobody?:-)
Well I confess I’m a jeans addict (besides my hair addiction of course). I’ve bought tons of jeans and almost always wear them. We can be stylish, elegant, sporty, cute or raunchy in jeans, it just depends on the accesories. I have many forgotten ones and some must-have jeans, (see the pics).
So here’s my current top jeans list! Have fun!




Further stuff on pics:
Hairstyles: Deviant kitties, redQueen, Mayamaya
Shoes: Shiny things (freebie), Armidi, Kalnins, Milk Motions, Soreal, hoorenbeek (MHOH hunt gift)
Tops, sweaters: Cynful, Luck Inc., LAQ, S&S, Atomic (the green hoodie is a lucky chair item), Luck Inc.

Accesories: Naith Smit Design, Armidi, Sinistyle

0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates