7/07/2010

Paris is my catwalk

Hello there,

First of all, there's a huge sale at LMK, so i've bought some goodies at there; my gloves (40L$ in 3 lengths), my studded pumps (only 100L$ per pair of those shoes, yay!) and a sleeveless pulli (fromthe Vintage corner of LMK).
I'm wearing the new loots with my beloved Lelutka pants and the brand new groupgift bag of YS&YS. (Wear your tag and hit the groupgift board at the mainstore!)
The hair is one of the BooN's latests in red and Redgrave Trinity skin is on me in version dreamy.(reviewed by me in this link)
xoxo



Top, shoes, gloves: LMK (sale)
Pants: Lelutka
Bag: YS&YS (groupgift)
Earring: Yummy
Bracelet: Dark Mouse (lucky chair item)
Skin: Redgrave Trinity (in dreamy)
Hair: BooN


0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates