8/07/2011

- weekend goodies -

Hello,
Today i gathered some of my fav pieces from diff weekend events and mixed them with my older stuff. And newer. And random.:)

So here's a list of my daily look:
Skin: Sorry. Asia - Rurutia (La Venta Eventa item, for 100L$ only)
Shape: by me (coming really soon)
Hair: [SHAG]Hair - Thai me up in bombshell (roots) - Project Themeory pre-release and soooo smexy.
Top: Emery - Top Paula (anchor) - new TDR BLUE Item
Pants: COCO Designs - Balloon pants in white
Shoes: YS & YS Milano slingbacks in NewsBlack (new and i've recently blogged the cherry version)
Jewelry: Mandala
Bag: Milk Motion - My glitter tote bag (50L$ Fridays item)
Scarf: League
Tattoo: Garden of Ku
Poses: Everglow









0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates