2/26/2015

- time for change -





Hey there,

First of all i want to tell you it's definitely NOT a farewell. Neither a drama nor bitchin'. But finally i've decided i take a longer break of blogging. It was a fantastic six (oh my 6!!!) years with you and i'm really proud you were parts of my life. (And i could be part of yours. ) I mean my second one...and a bit of first too. Every comment, like, flickr feedback, sign, friendship request poke, "hi" made of my past days, monthes, years. I can't find better words:
THANK YOU!
But now it's time for a little change. I'm trying to focus on my real life, my work, and so on. Tell you the naked truth: i'm pretty tired. I leave my beloved blogger groups (need spaces for new faces and new blogaddicts) and try to say thank you often enough to my creator friends, the awesome managers of blogger groups and shops, my fellow bloggers, readers, followers, friends. Love you guys!

Well...i'll stay around here. I continue my game, my shopping sprees (of course), my way. So it's not the end, just a new chapter of my small pixel life.

And again: THANK YOU!

Maybe see you soon;-)

Love,
Flow



Skin: Glam Affair - Alice skin - Jamaica 04 F (@Shiny Shabby event)
Shape: ShapesfloweR - Xmas gift
Hair: .LeLutka.Sheena hair (gift)
Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes - Brown (NEW, gift)
Jewelry: (Kunglers Extra) Elenyr set - Golden and (Kunglers Extra) Metallize bracelets
Capri: RONSEM* Rollup Jeans / light -female (short)
Cardigan: *COCO*_OpenFrontCardigan(Orange) - former gacha prize
Top: DRIFT Shyla Tank [MESH]-Brown
Sandals: [Co57] Verona Sandals Nude
Poses: Le Poppy Cock

0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates