1/04/2010

Disco in my head ...

Hello!
It's finally 2010 and I'm happy, because this year will be the year of the tiger about the Chinese horoscope and I'm a real optimistic tiger LOL....:)
I hope, that your new year's eve was so amazing like mine and had a great party. I've put together my first outfit in this positive spirit, inspired by a Hungarian Erik Sumo Band,
sooo bring colours in your life and hear the song "Disco in my head"! :)






Hair: [Uw.7R] Aj-Hair Oriental brown
Skin: :: Exodi :: Stephanie (Harlow) - 2010 (Dk/F/C)
Dress: =Zenith=Bubble2(Pink)
Shoes: *Kookie * Ella Petite flats Noir
Leggings: (Polina Kaestner)-Sequin Collection-Legging
Earrings
: .:Periquita Heart Soul Earring (group gift)
Bracelet: MEZZO::*2 lines* w *turquoise Bracelet*+
*Ticky Tacky* Crazy Lady Bangles
Ring
: DECO Black Diamond Ring+(Kunglers) nail polish - black

0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates