3/28/2010

J.E.M session

Hello there,
I'd like to show you some cool stuff by J.E.M today.
First, my fave J.E.M-item, the MickeZ jeans in red. Simply cute! I'm wearing them with Luck Inc fishnet bodysuit and my beloved Pure sneakers by 2Real. This used look tee is only for 59L$ and available in 4 versions. My choice was the "ursula", but the other three are funny too.
And this flower-y miniskirt is the J.E.M gift . Great deal, ain't it?:-)
So visit the store and grab it.

Skin: Eret!ka gift.
Boots: COCO former gift
Poses by LAP
Necklace: Periquita
Leggings: A&A Fashion (part of the Temptress outfit in black)
Lacetop: Luck Inc.
Jacket: Aoharu No Collar jacket in black denim
Hair: Maitreya

0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates