5/19/2010

#502 Slack & Hip

Hello there,
I lost my Milk Motion harem pants from my inventory, so i went to the mainstore to replace it, but i couldn't find them there. (p-a-n-i-c)
Finally i found them at a lil satellite store beside the LMK store, yay! Once there, i bought a pair of fancy studded pumps^^ (2nd pic), and i set up two very diff looks with these harem pants. I hope you like them:)

1st - Slack:
Pants: Milk Motion harem pants in black
Shirt: Niniko Boys (freebie)
Hair: fri.day Jennifer (red pack)
Slippers and socks: Reek
Bag: Kookie (NEW)
Glasses: Nala groupgift


2nd - Hip:
pants: Milk Motion Harem pants
Leggings and pink top: Emery
Shoes: LMK (I adore them)
Bag: plus+
Jacket: Aoharu No collar jacket in pink
Hair: lamb
earrings: Garage
Glasses: Je*republic
Both skin from LAQ! (Julie and Elena in nougat)

0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates