5/26/2010

LOTD - Navy Chic by RunoRuno, COCO & Tuli

Hello there,

Here's my navy look today:)
I found a wonderful loose skirt at RunoRuno. (Yes, another hidden treasure in my inventory and it was only for 50L$ beside a ton of freebies at the store!)
I'm wearing it with my beloved COCO Military cardi in navyblue and a simple tanktop which is freebie at fri.day.
The hair is by fri.day too, not freebie, but great and i adore this one. (Jasmine 2, blond pack)
And looks gorgeous with Tuli Jade skin and eyes which will be release at friday as i've mentioned yesterday. (Tuli Jade in #4 skintone, 07 and Tuli Jade eyes in glow)
The shoes are from Kalnins and the jewellery is by Pacadi Jasha - both of them are older ones, but real jolly jokers.
Have a great day and stay tuned!




0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates