11/03/2009

Kalnins "SlipOn" Shoes + "RTFM!" :)

Kalnins has just released a slip shoes and I like it, because sometimes If I don't want to wear high heels, I only can find ballet flats or sneakers.
As every Kalnins shoe, this one has also a menu by clicking at the shoe. Usually I never read FAQ or a "Read this" notice, but here is something new for me.

Did you know, that many shoes have lots of scripts in them? Each child prim has a script required during shoes the customization process. Once you are finished with your shoes customization - you can delete all child-prim scripts so making your shoes almost lag-free! Good news, isn't it? :)
To customize again - you will need to get a fresh copy of the shoes from your inventory or by using 'Redelivery Machine' located in Kalnins main store.

*The pics were taken at Manna Boutique and at Sindecade

I wear Kalnins SlipOns with:
1.
(Milk Motion) My crow cardigan (grey), {SMS} Simple Pants Red, W&Y hair, Metal Belt-Manna Boutique , ~TeaLane~ Buttondown Shirt White
2.
[Pink] Poppy Sheer Chiffon Blouse - light green, oyakin*pants*, *barberyumyum*18/brown hair, MIEL AM TULIP headband, Arc-en-ciel bracelets from Manna Boutique.

0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates