2/11/2011

- fashion house -

Hello again,
Monthly Fashion House event (febr. 10-15) has opened its door and fantastic bargains are waiting for you!

Here come my favourite items:
Skin: MONS - Jita skin (V-Day special, for 50L$ only)
Hair: Shag - He loves me knot (and Forget me knot - 2 fab hairstyles, each in 2-color packs, 50L$/pack)
Skirt: The Secret Store - Chiffon skirt in safari edition (50L$)
Necklace: La Malvada Mujer - Pirates love rubies (part of a set, 50L$)

Others:
Shirt: Pink Outfitters
Bag: Milk Motion
Gloves: Mentine
Socks: Magnifico
Sandals: Gos
Bracelets: Lagyo (former groupgift)



*He loves me knot* and *Forget me knot* by Shag. Both styles are availabe at the Fashion House in 2-color packs:




0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates