2/19/2011

- Tuli's Zoe skins at the Vanity Universe Skin Fair -

Hello again,
As everybody knows - and as i mentioned in my latest post - the Vanity Universe Skin Fair starts soon and cca 50 skin creators are waiting for us with a ton of news and gifts as well.
Here comes another sneak peak about the new Tuli Skins, Zoe.
Well what could i say? Tuli is one of my favorite skin creators and i'm a huge fan of her works. Zoe is just perfect for me, from top to toe. Sexy, soft and highly detailed bodies as usual. The faces are amazing, pouty lips, supercute noses and the eyes are really wow. I mean WOW!
There are six different eyeshadows - bare, purity, discotheque, electrique, vogue and brass and every pack comes with many separate options, a ton of lipsticks, 8 diff eyebrows, freckles, lashes and so on. (I didn't use lipstick layers in these pics)
The skintones are natural - pale, fair, sunkissed and tan.
Visit the Tuli booth at the Skin Fair and grab demopack:)

PS: More info about this Skin Fair at HERE

Pale, fair and sunkissed tones:
Sunkissed and tan tones:

All skins: Tuli Skins - Zoe (Vanity Universe Skin Fair news)
Eyes: Tuli - Jade eyes (mainstore SLurl)
Hair: Maitreya and Magika




2 megjegyzés:

Mutzie said...

I love the shape of the two avis pictured, they look very natural. are they purchased shapes or done by themselves?

Flower Ducatillon said...

Hello Ruby:)
This shape was maden by me and will be available soon at my store.
The location of my shop is at my pics (my in-world profile)
And many thx for the lovely comment <3

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates