10/06/2009

Fishy Strawberry

Hello again,

Fishy Strawberry has released some new, autumn clothes and a gift too...YAY!
Here are some older and newer items from my Fishy-toplist.

I think, my first item was this Distressed denim from Fishy Strawberry. The top is the Poisonous Lotus top in topaz and i love both very much.
(Sandals: older AMG Boudoir campprize, hair: Pididdle halloween gift)
This Lucille Oh'doll dress is as cute as sexy.
Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth halloween groupgift.
My other fave jeans are Equinox in stone. And the sweater is a GIFT!
Seek it at the Mainstore!
Hair: Exile Angelica (not free but Nr.1 for me)




0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates