10/22/2009

A la folie... pas du tout?

Have you seen the french film with Audrey Tautou: A la folie... pas du tout? He loves me...he loves me not? I suppose, that "A la folie" means literally "to madness" kind of a set phrase in french meaning "very much", or "madly".
In this touched and extravagance style I want to show you my new dress Agate from the shop A la folie. The dress is amazing textured: black silk with a mixed green and blue colour on it and the pack includes not only a dress, but a nice stiletto and a little knitted jacket. If you like dreaming and you are fan of a fabulous clothes, than you have to check the other dresses too at this shop.




I wear AGATE with Clawtooth by Clawtooth hair, Deco jewellery and Curio skin. Pose by LAP and all picture was take at Mudshake.

0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates