8/07/2009

Wedding story - fable with a cockroach

At the weekend I have visited the Wedding Expo, brought some freebie and I thought, It's time to put together a cheap, but pretty wedding-outfit. I hope, you like my cockroach fiancé too :)




After 1 year?

If you would like to see a happy end, just leave me a comment! :)

Not free:
Skin: Curio
HAir: Lelutka O'Hara Chestnut

free:
Gown and shoe: Baiastice_La Dame du Chocolat (old group gift)
Earring: *OC* Double Circles and Pearls earring (0L gift at the expo)
Necklace: Ora Trei Design -Regal Necklace Gold & White (expo)
Hair flower: [Wishbox] Maiden's Wreath (cream) (expo)
The Baby is from Pudge

0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates