2/06/2010

Gothic weekend - reloaded

hello:)

It seems my weekends recently are gothic, because the Fior di Perle on this weekend give you again 3(!) gothic skin for 60L/pc. One of them its a special edition:) (Jade and Liz shape and skin)


I posted before the cute handpainted Sophie gothic outfit from Blue Blood, and when I take that picture, I took other two about the beige and the gold versions.. and when I wanted to put it on the post... I nowhere found them. I thought they gone for ever. But now they came out from my chaotic pc folders:)




hair: Junwave, Truth
jewels: LouLou

ears: MW illusion
tattoo:
Paradesign
boots: ON








0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates