3/30/2010

Pose Fair 2010 coming soon! - Sneak Peak *do re mi*

Hello there,

The first Pose Fair will open on 2nd April.
I use lots of poses daily and i'm really excited now! My fav creators of AOs, poses, photoprops will be there...so i can't miss this event neither can you!:)
So meet me at the Pose Fair 2010!

Here a lil sneak peak right now, the adorable *do re mi* poses by Ms. Luxe Helendale.

1. drm with all that I have
2. drm please don't take my heart away
3. drm one withthe loveless
4. drm everytime I see you falling

Outfit: Crazy
Boots: J's
Hair: Nikita Fride *Aphrodite*
Necklace: Ganged latest gift
Skin: Eret!ka Lady Gaga skingift



0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates