3/29/2011

- stuck the Mojo -

Hello everyone, Today i show you my gorgeous skin by Mojo. I have to confess I've not heard about it till few weeks ago but shame on me! Really! I'm wearing their Alba 3.0 skin in chestnut skintone in these pics and it's sooo beautiful. (Btw this skin is available in 6 shades from milk to cocoa with 25 diff make-ups, so easy to find the perfect one) My fav details are the realistic eyebrows and cute blush. If you'd try them on visit the Mojo shop and check the demos on. Other first...The Fashion Garret has new collection full of bargains. One of my loots is this country-ish top by Zenith.
Let's see my list for more:

Skin: The MOJO Body Boutique - Alba 3.0 in chestnut 14 (love it!)

Hair: Elikatira - Comfort in brown (VIP gift in a bunch of shades, new and cute!)

Top with sculpted chest and shoulder parts: Zenith (The Fashion Garret - new and cheap) Skirt: CheerNoFemme - Misti's skirt (special one at the Euphoria pre-spring sale, 50L$ only)

Earrings: Sigma (Euphoria pre-spring sale)

Boots: J's - Western boots in dark brown

Socks: Luck Inc

Bag: Tee*fy

Necklace: DECO

Rings: Lagyo

Tattoo: HUZ-Tats

Shape: made by me:)


2 megjegyzés:

Lila Quander said...

Really Amazing pics!

Flower Ducatillon said...

Yay,many thanks, Lila <3

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates