8/26/2013

- shoetopia entry by me -


Hey there,
finally i've finished my last entry of Shoetopia's contest. This pair of pumps are one of my fav GoS shoes, so i chose them for this shot. Happy, girly and perfect. Hope you like them and my pic as well^^

Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Mae Platform - Polka Dot

Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [Virginia] - [Sunkissed]
Shape: *ShapesfloweR* - Kitti shape
Top and leggings: Tee*fy Lenka bralet and shiny leggings
Hair: Clawtooth: I Digress/Rigged Mesh (Enchanting Brunettes Pack)
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Parchment
Hat: Baiastice_Huge Brim Mesh Hat-natural
Bracelets: Baiastice and League
Ring: ShakeUp!
Balloon: what next (part of a posepack)
Hands: SLink - mesh hands - Elegant 1
Bird: HPMD* Little Birds -- gray
Pose: !bang - stands 289

2 megjegyzés:

Chic Aeon said...

VERY CUTE! :D Made me smile.

Flower Ducatillon said...

thank you so much <3

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates